Can’t believe Christmas has been and gone already. And now we are all preparing for New Years Eve, so I thought it was only apt if I done a New Years Eve Special, the sex resolutions you should all take and the best ways to bag yourself a partner for NYE.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Sex Resolutions for 2015
1. I think this is a very important one, stop accepting that your partner just doesn’t like to go down on you, if you do it to them then it’s only fair they return the favour, if not then stop doing it to them.
2. Throw out any horrible pieces of underwear, the ones you don’t want any one to see you in!! Fill your drawers with nice boxers/thongs, depending male/female.
3. This one is just for them women, stop faking orgasms. I don’t understand why people do this. If your partner can’t make you orgasm and has no interest in finding out, then put a stop to your relationship. You might think it will never happen but you will me the right person who puts in the effort and you will have one.
4. Make sure you tell you partner exactly what you want them to do and how you want them to do it.
5. Two words – Kiss more.
6. Stop worrying about how your body looks when you’re having sex. Let go and your sex will be better than ever.
7. Most important is to make sure you get tested for STD’s actually do it. Don’t bury your head in the sand!
Make sure you pull New Years Eve
Make sure you are dressed to the nines, looking your best and feeling your best. There is nothing sexier than someone self assured and confident. There is nothing less attractive than looking awkward and uncomfortable. Don’t get too drunk, enjoy a few cocktails or maybe one or too Champagnes but don’t overdo it. While we’re on the subject of alcohol make sure you are very wary of who you accept your drinks from.
Also make sure you are wearing some nice perfume/aftershave, a huge % of attraction is based on the smell of the other person.
And if you do pull and go back with someone make sure your safe, let someone know where you are who you are with, and wear a condom. :)
Happy New Year, from me and every one at the Daily Sport.