This week I am talking about the exact reason why men LOVE going down on women.
And also this week I have facts just dedicated for the men’s fave doggy position.
Why men love going down on women!!!
1. You just look crazy-hot and they like watching you. It’s a pretty unique perspective on its own. Plus, when you start writhing around and moaning, it’s even hotter. They don’t get to appreciate you the same way when their head is nuzzled in your neck during missionary.
2. It’s like a nice little halftime show. It gives them a chance to recharge between foreplay and sex. If there worried about, uh, ending things early, this can be a nice way to calm their penis down without just asking if they can sit around for a bit or pretending to go to the bathroom for 15 minutes.
3. It takes the pressure off them. If they get you to orgasm now, their not going to feel so bad if they can’t during sex. Sure, two orgasms is better than one, but their not having more than one so it’s not as if things are really unfair.
4. They can call in a favour. And that favour is also oral sex. Which is a great favour to have in their back pocket. Basically, foreplay should just be like a sexy Simon Says, where after one person does something, the other person should do that too until one of you screws up and is out, or you both come.
5. It builds up anticipation. It’s like that moment right before the bass drops in a song, except they can feel it in our penises.
6. It turns men on. No, seriously. The combination of lights, sounds, smells, and tastes really does it for them. Your vagina basically becomes one of those 4-D movie experiences at Disney.
7. It gets you all ready for sex, which means no awkward probing until things fit together. I’m talking about lubrication, OK? Going down on you is great because they know by the time we’re ready for penis-in-vagina, things will slide right in. Which is good. Because that’s how sex works.
8. They can still touch your boobs. Yeah, sure. They can touch your boobs in lots of positions. But this is one of the few times they can do it without it feeling unnatural or awkward. Oral gives men that perfect stability quality boob-holding requires.
9. Men don’t have to focus on not coming too early. Honestly, sometimes it’s tough not to start orgasming and flopping all over women like a sweaty fish when you get really close during sex.
10. IT MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE A SEX GOD. Their like Zeus up on Olympus, except instead of chucking lightning bolts at heathens, they’re throwing orgasms straight at your vagina.
Things you didn’t know about doggy style.
1. It’s a great way to hit the G-spot. Doggy-style sex is perfect for deep penetration that will hit the G-spot, so it’s great for women who like it deep and basically any guy ever. And although manuals as old as the Kama Sutra recommend it, some studies do dispute the idea of a g-spot. Still, it’s a great way to achieve deep penetration regardless.
2. It’s part of a bigger family of “rear entry” sex positions. Doggy style isn’t the only way to have sex from behind; doggy style is part of the “rear entry” group of sex positions that range from downward dog (yes, like the yoga position) and froggy to reverse cowgirl. So if you find the “standard” doggy style too uncomfortable, you’ve got plenty of options: use a pillow under your stomach or even brace yourself against a chair.
3. It’s really, really old. You think Snoop Dogg was the first person to reference the sex position in 1992? No way. Ancient Greeks and Romans have artwork and literature referencing the sex position; Roman philosopher Lucretius even recommended it for couples trying to conceive (please note that this has no actual scientific basis)
4. Lots of songs reference the sex position. Lots. According to Genius, there are over 1600 songs that address the topic, at least in passing. “P.I.M.P.” by 50 cent, “The Bad Touch” by The Bloodhound Gang, and “Back That Thing Up” by Justin Moore (which is a country song about doggy-style sex in a barn, and it’s just as good as it sounds).
5. It’s called “doggy style” but plenty of other animals mate that way … including horses, camels, giraffes, and elephants.
6. … and tons of animals don’t. Whales, dolphins and camels forsake the position. And primates like chimpanzees don’t use it exclusively.
7. It’s not just for vaginal sex. Feel free to engage in anal sex and cunnilingus while you’re back there. “Doggy style” can refer to any of those things, not just sex from behind.
8. If you’ve tried it, you’re actually in the minority. According to a study by the National Survey of Family Growth, only 44 percent of men and 36 percent of women have tried it at least once. Congratulations if you’re in that club.
9. It’s a favourite for a lot of guys. According to a poll, men list it as their favourite sex position, trumping old standbys like missionary.